Sunday, October 6, 2013

I LOVE KOBE!!!

Do you know Kobe? I live in Kobe. It has many appealing points.

There is very beautiful town. Especially the night view of Kobe is soooo beautiful that is it is called one million dollars. I recommend that you see the night view from Mt. Maya. How about going to see this night view with your precious person like boyfriend, girlfriend, friend and family?
 
 




Moreover there are many beautiful buildings. The Kitano area is  The Ijinkan area has Western-style houses, art museums, and so on. Especially the Starbucks coffee in there is famous.




 
 
 
If you come to Kobe, you can eat delicious food. There is Chinatown, Japanese say "Nankinmachi". In there we enjoy eating Chinese food such as a steamed yeast bun with minced pork filling.
 
 
 
 
 

Please come to Kobe by all means☺

 
 
 
 

3 comments:

  1. Great pictures! Kobe was one of my favorite cities when I lived in Japan. There were a lot of interesting neighborhoods, good shopping and delicious food. It was also easy to get around by subway or train.

    Corrections:
    It has many appealing points.

    If you come to Kobe, you can eat delicious food.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have been in Kobe 10 months ago. Kobe is awesome! I'd like to go to Kobe too : )

    ReplyDelete
  3. From picture I can see sea, I think that kobe must be beautiful city. Especially night, There are so bright. Nice place to visit.

    ReplyDelete