Monday, October 28, 2013

My Favorite Event

I love events such as Christmas, the New Year, Valentine’s Day, summer festival, fireworks display, flower viewing, sports day, Halloween and so on.
I especially like Halloween!!!!
Speaking of Halloween, disguise!!!!

 
 
Last Friday I went to ESL’s Halloween party, and I disguised.
My friend and I wore matching costumes. My costume was the policeman!
I had a gun and handcuff. I drew the cobweb in my face, and my friend drew blood like a zombie in her face. I said “I arrest you” many times.
I drank some beer, and took a lot of pictures with ESL’s member.


 
 
 
 


In addition, I helped my friend to dress as a woman. I made him up. It was very very fun!! He was soooo cute maybe. hahahahaha















I really enjoyed Halloween Party!!!


Happy Halloween♡♡♡


1 comment:

  1. Oh wow, those are some crazy costumes! I think that Halloween is a fun time for not just children but also adults. A lot of people will be wearing costumes this Thursday.

    Corrections:
    My friend and I wore matching costumes.

    In addition, I helped my friend to dress as a woman. I made him up.

    ReplyDelete