Monday, November 18, 2013

Advice



If my friend comes to Calgary, I will give my friend a lot of advice. I will say as follows.



                                                                                 

 

 
 
                                                                                     At first, you should bring a warm coat. Calgary is tooooooo cold. We need a coat. Moreover, you should bring warm boots, a heattech, gloves, a scarf and knit hat.




 
 
 
 
Second, you should go to Banff. We can see an unparalleled view from Banff. If you like skiing or snowboarding, you can enjoy it at there.








 
 
 
 
 

Third, you should eat Canadian delicious foods. I've discovered a lot of delicious foods in Calgary, for example, chicken wings, sausages, macaroni & cheese, cookies and maple syrup. However, I grew fat after I came to Calgary, so you should take care about overeating.

2 comments:

  1. You organized your ideas well here! We do have some healthy food in Calgary, but the unhealthy food is more delicious. :)

    Corrections:
    If my friend comes to Calgary, I will give my friend a lot of advice. ('advice' is uncountable)

    I've discovered a lot of delicious foods in Calgary, for example, chicken wings, sausages, macaroni & cheese, cookies and maple syrup.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes!!!! Calgary is tooooooo cold and I like chicken wing too!!

    ReplyDelete