Monday, November 25, 2013

Game

 
 
My favorite game is Mario cart.
 
It is famous all over the world. It is so exciting, and makes me laugh.
When I was a child, I played Mario Cart at Play Station 3.
After came to Calgary, I play Mario Cart at Wii at my friend’s house.
 
 
 
I have one more my favorite game.
 
 
 

 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 


It is Sangokumusou. English name is Dynasty Warriors.
This game is fighting game. When I was a child, my friend introduced me about this game, played this game together. And then I was interested in this game. If I have a lot of stress, I play this game and chose the strongest character because I can reduce my stress.
 
 
 
Now I sometimes play game, but I play game at my cellphone such as SIMS.
 
 
 
sims3free.jpg



3 comments:

  1. I like Sangokumusou!! It's very good game!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sims is great - I used to play the original version about 20 years ago (Sim City), where you build and manage a city. It's a very challenging game.

    Corrections:
    It is so exciting, and makes me laugh.

    If I have a lot of stress, I play this game and choose the strongest character because I can reduce my stress. (stress is non-count)

    ReplyDelete
  3. My favorite game is Mario Kart!
    It's so funny! I love it.

    ReplyDelete